Joint Replacement Surgeon
Dr Anil Raheja is a practicing Arthroplasty & spine surgeon. He specializes in Hip & knee Arthroplasty ,Minimal invasive spine surgeries ,Arthroscopic procedures & Complex trauma surgeries.He has undergone specialized training in various national & international centers to hone his skills.He has a vast experience of more than 18000 procedures over a period of 20 years.He heads a team of trained professionals to provide state of the art care to his patients.
Treatment & services expertise:
- Therapeutic & diagnostic Arthroscopy
- Knee joint
- Loose body removal, synovial biopsy, ACL reconstruction ,PCL reconstruction ,Meniscal repair,PLC reconstruction etc.
- Shoulder Joint
- Sub acromial decompression,rotator cuff repair, bankart repair etc.
- Synovial biopsy,loose body removal, micro fracture ,debridement etc.
- Primary total hip replacement
- Primary total knee replacement
- Primary total shoulder replacement
- Primary total elbow replacement
- revision total hip replacement
- revision total knee replacement
- Unicondylar knee replacement
- Cervical spine discectomy
- Cervical disc replacement
- Percutaneous lumbar nucleoplasty
- Percutaneous cervical nucleoplasty
- All complex fracture fixation including pelviacetabular fractures
- Monorail fixator system
- LIMB LENGHTHENING
- Life member indian orthopedic association
- Life member delhi orthopedic association
- Life member indian medical association
- Life member indian arthroscopy society
- Life member association of spine surgeons of india.
Head – Orthopedics and Spine at Apollo Spectra Hospital, Delhi
- Senior Consultant and head of Orthopedics , Arthroplasty & spine at Nova Specialty Hospitals (Apollo Spectra Hospitals), Delhi
- Senior Consultant & Head Orthopedics Arthroplasty, trauma& spine unit Jeewan Mala Hospital, Karol Bagh – October 2006 – till date.
- Consultant Orthopedics , trauma & spine unit at jeewan mala hospital march 2003 – october 2006
- Consultant Orthopedics , trauma & spine unit at sunder lal jain hospital at New Delhi – august2002-March 2003
- Senior Resident in orthopedics at Hindu Rao Hospital aug.1999 – aug.2002
- Senior Resident in Orthopedics at Pt. B.D.Sharma university of health sciences Aug.1997-Aug.1999
- Junior Resident in Orthopedics at Pt. B.D.Sharma university of health sciences May 1994-May1997