- Joint Replacement Surgeon
- Spine Surgeon
- Orthopedic Surgeon,
- Dr. Harshavardhan Hegde is an Orthopaedic surgeon of repute with specialization in Spinal Surgery, Joint Arthroplasty and Trauma. With over 25 years of Orthopaedic experience, he has graduated from Baroda Medical College, and also went on to complete his postgraduation from the same institute. He has completed his ATLS (Advanced Trauma & Life Support) from Norwich in UK and a Spine fellowship from Nuffield Orthopaedic Hospital, Oxford, UK. He has also trained as a Sr. Spine Fellow at Klinikum Karlbaad, Germany.
- Dr. Hegde is a member of the coveted Girdlestone Orthopaedic Society – a gathering of some of the biggest names in Orthopaedics. He has extensive and multifaceted experience in all aspects of Orthopaedics. He has also taught as a Professor of Orthopaedics at Karamsad Medical College, Gujarat. He encompasses proven leadership skills to manage high-calibre teams and deliver exceptional results.
- M.B.B.S. – Baroda Medical College, Gujarat. 1982
Post Graduate Programmes
- M.S. (Orthopaedics) – Baroda Medical College, Gujarat. 1987
Senior Orthopedic, Spine & Joint Replacement Surgeon
Fortis Hospital, New Delhi/NCR
- Professor & Head of Department of Orthopedics, P.S Medical College
- Senior Consultant & Head of Dept., Artemis Hospital Gurgaon
- Director Orthopedics, Fortis group of Hospitals
- Medical Director, Nova Orthopedic and Spine hospital