Located in Gurgaon, Haryana, close to the national capital, Artemis Hospital was established in the year 2007. This is a 380-bedded state-of-the-heart multispecialty hospital facility spread over 9 acres of landscape. In fact this is the first hospital in Gurgaon which is accredited by JCI & NABH. Designed as one of the most advanced hospital facility in India, Artemis Hospital provides in-depth expertise in the sphere of advanced medical & surgical interventions including a comprehensive mix of inpatient & outpatient services. Artemis Hospital has put modern technology in hands of renowned doctors from all around the globe so as to set new standards in healthcare. Medical practices & procedures which are followed at Artemis are research oriented & benchmarked against some of the best in the world. Top-notch services offered at Artemis are clubbed with affordability within a warm & open centric environment which makes them as one of the most revered hospitals within the country.
Quality Healthcare with a Personal Touch
Artemis Hospital is one of the preferred healthcare destinations tor employees of various business houses. Artemis makes it possible that they get access to quality healthcare along with extra personal care & minimal formalities at the time of admission including a variety of corporate offers. Artemis Hospital also actively partners various corporate as their favorite healthcare service provider in order to ensure better health for their employees & their families. Artemis generally provides the following services to several corporate business houses.
- Executive Health Checkups
- Workplace Clinics for Counseling
- Hospitalization & Outpatient Services
- Healthcare Awareness & Education Programs
- BLS & First Aid Training
- Emergency Services
- Organizational Healthcare Audit
Artemis Hospitals Vision Statement
Artemis Hospital vision is to create an integrated world-class healthcare system by fostering, protecting, sustaining & restoring health through a best in class medical practice along with cutting-edge technology which has been developed through in-depth research that has been carried out by the best scientific minds in the world.
Artemis Hospitals Mission
- Delivering world-class patient healthcare services.
- Excelling in delivery of specialized medical care which is supported by comprehensive education & research.
- To be the preferred choice of leading medical professionals & scientific minds around the world.
- To develop, apply, evaluate & share newer technologies.
- Be active partners in local community initiatives & also to contribute to well-being & development.
Core Values of Artemis Hospitals
Corporate value systems at Artemis Hospitals are essentially founded on three basic pillars – service, compassion & integrity.
- Caring for the customer
- Respecting associates
- Excellence through teamwork
- Constant learning
- Mutual trust
- Ethical practices
Facilities for Patients at Artemis Hospital
Artemis hospital provides television & telephonic services in every patient’s room, in addition to other ways for visitors & patients to stay connected while they are at the hospital.
- Television – Each & every patient’s room is equipped with a television set & basic television services at no extra cost. Moreover, patient education channels are also available for free. In case patients experience any problems with the TV, they can inform the guest relations executive.
- Telephone Services – Every hospital bed at Artemis has its own telephone number & which patients receive upon admission to hospital. Moreover, instructions for using hospital telephones will also be available in the patient’s room. Artemis also provides international patients with local SIM cards & which they can use in mobile phones for easy access & communication while they are here.
- Wireless Internet Access – Wireless internet access is also available for public use within the patient’s room.
- Newspapers – Patients can have access to prominent newspapers like Hindustan & Hindustan Times which are provided to their rooms on request.
- Guest Relations Executive – Artemis guest relation executive will accompany every patient & his/her family right from the time of admission to the point of discharge in order to guarantee safety, comfort & satisfaction of the patient. He/she will also assist in providing patients with a smooth stay in the hospital. Whenever problems or concerns regarding service or accommodations arise, he/she will immediately address & resolve them on behalf of the hospital.
Centers of Excellence at Artemis
- Artemis Cancer Center
- Artemis Heart Center
- Artemis Emergency & Trauma Center
- Artemis Neurosciences Center
- Artemis Joint Replacement & Orthopedics Center
- Artemis Minimal Invasive & Bariatric Surgery Center
- Artemis Transplant Center (Liver, Kidney, Cornea & Bone Transplant Center)
- Artemis Woman & Child Center
- Artemis Critical Care & Pulmonology Center
- Artemis Gastrosciences Center
- Artemis Cosmetology & Plastic Surgery Center
Common Medical Conditions Treated at Artemis Hospital
- Cardiology (Heart)
- Endocrine, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Gasteroenterology (Digestive)
- Vascular (Circulatory)
- Oncology (Cancer)
- Brain, Spine & Nervous System
- Bone Muscles & Joints
- Hematology (Blood)
- Immunology & Allergy
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Oral & Maxillofacial (Mouth, Teeth & Face)
- Pulmonary (Lung)
- Renal (Kidneys)
- Infectious Diseases
- Arthritis & Joint Diseases (Rheumatology)